You’ve got questions? We have answers! Check out the FAQs below for some of the most common things customers ask. Don’t see your question here? Just shoot us over a message on our Contact Form.
What is Rent-to-Own?
- Our in-house Rent-to-Own or RTO is a 36 month rental agreement which allows you to acquire ownership of an R&B Portable Solutions product at the end of said agreement.
What can I Rent to Own?
- Playsets, gazebos, Woodtex, Portables.
How do I Rent-to-Own?
- 10% non-refundable deposit.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must provide a valid driver’s license.
- Must provide 2 references.
- No credit check is needed.
- Ask one of our representatives today how you can start this process!
When is my 1st Rent-to-Own payment due?
- If the building is delivered on or before the 15th of the month, your first payment is due on the 1st of the following month. If delivery is after the 15th, your first payment will be due the 1st of the second month following. (i.e. if your structure is delivered June 1-15 the first payment is due July 1st. If the structure is delivered June 16-30 your first payment is due August 1st.)
- All payments are due on the 1st of the month.
- Easy Auto Pay is available.
- Payments can be made online 24/7.
- Payments can be made to any of our R&B Portable Solutions corporate locations.
Can I place a custom order?
- All of our structures are customizable. Call us today for an estimate!
Where does R&B Portable Solutions deliver?
- We deliver 50 miles within any of our corporate locations.
- Outside of 50 miles, delivery is $2.50 per mile.
After the order is placed, when will my building be delivered?
- All buildings that are built to order will take on average 7-10 days for construction and an additional 7-10 days for delivery.
How will my building be delivered?
- Buildings are delivered on a rollback truck. All trucks are equipped with a mule.
How will my Portable building be installed?
- Buildings are set on the customer’s level ground. 6 concrete cap blocks are provided for leveling the building. If required, additional blocks are $2.00 each. Our drivers and installation teams handle the delivery, unloading, moving, and installation of your structure.
Is site preparation necessary for delivery?
- Yes, it is the customers responsibility to have the site prepared, level, and accessible for delivery. It is the customers responsibility to notify R&B Portable Solutions if yard conditions are not convenient for delivery on the specified delivery date due to rain, snow, etc.
Do I need a Permit?
- It is the customer’s responsibility to obtain any and all permits. Should you require something different than our standard construction specifications, it is your responsibility to notify R&B Portable Solutions prior to ordering your structure.